There are a lot of reports and news articles about security. Not
surprisingly, several of these make reference to the experts at ISAG.
Here are a few of the more recent ones.
- img2.com interview with Ira Winkler,
Author, Leading Security Expert &
President of the Internet Security Advisors.
A look into "Netspionage," or
corporate-sponsored hacking and/or
proprietary information theft.
- Ira Winkler in "Theft of Qualcomm chairman's laptop provides
security lessons for users", Computerworld, September 19, 2000
- Ira Winkler in
"Audits, Assessments, and Tests (Oh, My)", Infosecurity Magazine, July 2000
- Ira Winkler in "Stealing Secrets", Smart Business Magazine, August 2000 Issue
- Ira Winkler on CNNfn Digital Jam Live, March 2, 2000
- Ira Winkler on Art Bell "Coast to Coast", March 2, 2000
- The Standard - February 11, 2000
- Hackers Attack the Obvious - December 16, 1999
- ISAG teaches CIO's to hack - August 12, 1999